With the Kentucky Derby Presented by Woodford in the rearview mirror, the eyes of the Thoroughbred racing world collectively turn to Baltimore for the second jewel of the U.S. Triple Crown, the Preakness Stakes May 21 at Pimlico.
Great ticket options are still available for the 147th edition of the Preakness Stakes with all-new luxury experiences, the best in Thoroughbred racing, and the biggest entertainment lineup ever.
Preakness weekend starts with a fantastic Black-Eyed Susan day on tap for Friday, May 20, including the premiere of the all-new Preakness LIVE Culinary, Art & Music Festival celebrating the best of Baltimore and featuring Megan Thee Stallion, Lauryn Hill, D-Nice, Brittney Spencer, plus celebrity chefs and artist installations.
The festival atmosphere continues Saturday in Baltimore with Maryland’s biggest party, InfieldFest, featuring Marshmello, The Chainsmokers, Moneybagg Yo, Frank Walker, and more, with the day culminating with the 147th running of the Preakness Stakes.
Ticketing options remain available for all price ranges.
Looking for a more upscale experience? Check out the Grandstand and Clubhouse options ranging from $144 to $414, depending upon the experience you are looking for within your budget.
Grandstand and Clubhouse Options
- Grandstand Lower Box - Experience the thrill of the races alongside top horsemen, celebrities, and VIPs in premier outdoor box seats located on the 2nd floor with unparalleled finish line views.
- Grandstand Apron Box - Outdoor, track-level box seats located in the heart of the historic Pimlico home stretch.
- Grandstand Upper Reserved - Indoor, reserved seating located on the 3rd floor near the finish line with sweeping track views.
- Grandstand Upper Box - Premier, elevated indoor box seats located on the 3rd floor with home stretch and finish line views.
- Clubhouse Turn Reserved - Upscale, outdoor seating section located in the heart of the first turn.
- Clubhouse Box - Upscale, outdoor box seats located track-level just beyond the finish line.
- Clubhouse Simulcast - Indoor seating with view of large screen.
If great food is a top priority for you – and who doesn’t want to devour at least one mouth-watering crabcake while in Baltimore – there are plenty of options ranging from $420 to $660 for those who want to complete the great racing, delectable dining, exhilarating entertainment trifecta.
- Hall of Fame Room - A premium, all-inclusive dining area located on the 2nd floor near the finish line.
- Terrace Dining Room - An exclusive, upscale dining area located on the 2nd floor with picturesque views of the finish line.
- Sports Palace Bar (SOLD OUT) - An all-inclusive dining area located on the 3rd floor near the finish line with a panoramic track view.
- Sports Palace Dining Room - An all-inclusive dining area located on the 3rd floor near the finish line with a panoramic track view.
- Sports Palace Reserved - An all-inclusive dining area located on the 3rd floor near the finish line with a panoramic track view.
If you are looking for the ultimate VIP experience, Pimlico also has you covered with multiple Luxury Suites options.
- Homestretch Pavilion Suites - Experience the thrill of racing from your own tented suite with premium food and beverage offerings along the final turn.
- 1/ST Chalet - The best seat in the house. Premium hospitality with finish line views, all from the luxury and comfort of a glass chalet in the Infield.
- 1/ST Turn Suites - A private, full-service suite experience overlooking the first turn at historic Pimlico Race Course.
- Finish Line Suites - A brand new hospitality offering located on the 2nd floor of Turfside Terrace in the infield, experience second to none home stretch views in a private luxury suite.