A Classy Champion, 1989 Belmont Stakes Winner Easy Goer
With the countdown to the Kentucky Derby Presented by Woodford Reserve dipping into single-digits, the pressure is on for fashion-conscious women to find the perfect outfit for Derby day. While some may have spent weeks planning their ensembles, others may still be scrambling for last-minute options.
If you find yourself in the latter category, fear not – we've got you covered.
Enter Amazon, the fail-safe for many fashionistas when it comes to last-minute shopping. As one of the few online retailers I trust to consistently deliver on time, Amazon alleviates the stress of wondering when you’ll receive a last-minute order. That said, it’s also a platform with millions of retailers that can occasionally lack consistency between what you see, and what you get.
But there’s good news – many fashion influencers have made a career out of reviewing and authenticating Amazon fashion, so you can discover curated lists of spring and summer styles that won’t leave you shocked when you open the package.
Here’s my list of the best Amazon storefronts to reference in narrowing your search for the perfect last-minute Kentucky Derby or Kentucky Oaks find!
1) Kelsey Breisinger focuses on mid-size fashion, showcasing a variety of flowy, boho style dresses that can be dressed up for any special occasion. Her Amazon storefront is simply perfection, with tons of punchy colors perfectly suited for the Kentucky Oaks and Derby!
2) Allie Hunter has a youthful but polished wardrobe. She shares TONS of brightly colored dresses and two-piece sets that are perfect for the first Saturday in May. I recommend you look at her spring pastels and shower attendee idea lists for finds in the realm of $40. From dresses to shoes, you can find a lot of cohesive, curated fashion in one place.
3) Gail Gonzalez is iconic for pushing fashion outside the comfort zone. Her use of bold colors and patterns is always *chef’s kiss,* and you wouldn’t believe that some of the designer-looking dresses she rocks are actually from Amazon. She has a highlight reel documenting her Amazon fashion finds, but if you want to go directly to her Amazon storefront to shop her trendy looks, check it out.
4) Emma Jacquelyn specializes in petite fashion finds for the short girls of the world, but nearly all of her Amazon outfits come in full sizing as well. Some dreamy Derby dress options can be found in her spring dress and summer dress idea lists. Almost everything is under $50, with a wide variety of patterns and styles that fit the bill for a spring race-day aesthetic.
5) Nita Danielle has a knack for finding clothing to perfectly compliment curvy figures. She has a wide variety of outfits in her Amazon Storefront that create beautiful silhouettes, featuring plenty of vibrant colors that would look great paired with a dramatic hat!
No matter what you wind up wearing, if you are attending the races you are bound to have a fantastic time! Don’t stress about the perfect outfit too much, but if you are in a pinch, you now have an arsenal of Amazon fashion lists to help out.