The Cocktail: Bloody Mark
The Reason: This Maker’s-based version of a classic drink will add some style and flavor to your weekend ... watching Kentucky Derby prep races and March Madness.
- 1 part Maker’s Mark Bourbon
- Small spoonful of horseradish
- 4 parts tomato juice
- 4-6 dashes of Tabasco Hot Sauce – more if you like it even spicier
- 4-6 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- Several turns of mixed peppercorn mill
- Touch of celery salt
- Squeeze fresh half of a lemon
How to Make It:
- Fill a tall shaker with all ingredients and ice, shake well, and pour into pint glass
- Add a celery stalk and viola, you’re back in the race!