The Cocktail: Snow Cap
The Reason: This after-dinner drink is ideal for two as you toast old racing memories while looking ahead to the New Year of soon-to-be new memories from the winner’s circle and beyond.
- 3 parts Maker’s Mark Bourbon
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 2 parts orange liqueur
- Nutmeg to taste
- Orange peel strip as garnish
How to Make It:
- Stir the ingredients together in a shaker and pour over crushed ice
- Top with nutmeg and add the orange peel strip
- Serve in a brandy snifter and cuddle up to the warm fireplace.