The 2018 Breeders’ Cup World Championships will mark the ninth time that the sport’s most prestigious two-day racing event will be held under Churchill Downs’ historic twin spires, and tickets are now available to the general public for purchase.
The event will be held on Nov. 2-3, featuring 14 races and more than $30 million in purses and awards. Fans can purchase tickets now online at www.BreedersCup.com/Tickets or by calling the box office at 877-849-4287.
Tickets are available for both days in Grandstand, Clubhouse and Dining areas, as well as private hospitality areas through Breeders’ Cup Experiences, with add-ons like parties, ground transportation, VIP Fast Access Passes, and hotel accommodations.
Since the Breeders’ Cup was last held at Churchill Downs in 2011, the racetrack has invested more than $67 million in the facility to further elevate the experience for all fans and participants, while also introducing new, in-demand luxury seating and entertainment options. The improvements include Clubhouse enhancements, added Luxury suites, premium seating, and the installation of the world’s largest 4K Ultra High Definition Big Board.
Below are ticketing options available for the 2018 Breeders’ Cup:
- Grandstand Reserved seating for Championship Friday (Nov. 2) ranges from $40-$60 and from $80-$100 on Championship Saturday (Nov. 3). Grandstand Box seating for Championship Friday is $160 per person, $235 per person on Championship Saturday, or a two-day package is $395 per person.
- Clubhouse Box seating for two-day packages range from $220 to $570 per person. Single-day seat prices are available in the first floor Clubhouse for $70 on Friday and $150 on Saturday.
- The Third Floor Clubhouse, renovated in 2017, offers fans a myriad of culinary concession delights, premium cash bars and a high volume of self-service wagering machines and mutuel tellers. A Clubhouse General Admission “Clubhouse Walk” pass will be offered for $85 on Friday, $160 on Saturday or $245 for a two-day pass. Please note that there are no reserved seats accompanied with this purchase.
- A new seating area for 2018, Starting Gate Dining offers the highest level of comfort and hospitality. Guests will enjoy interior, climate controlled table dining with complimentary chef’s table, premium cash bar service, convenient wagering and for the Breeders’ Cup World Championships, the Suites off of the dining room will be open to all guests as open lounge seating with access to outside terraces. Tables are configured with eight seats per table and patrons may purchase single seats within a table. The two-day package price is $770 per person.
- General admission tickets will be available online in advance for $20 on Championship Friday and $40 on Championship Saturday. Fans may print out their tickets or save them to their mobile devices. Day-of general admission prices at Churchill Downs will be $30 on Friday and $60 on Saturday. Please note that there are no reserved seats accompanying this purchase.
- Official Breeders’ Cup Experience Packages, including tickets, travel, and hospitality, will be offered through Breeders’ Cup Experiences, the Official Experience Package Provider for the Breeders’ Cup World Championships. Packages are customizable to include Friday and Saturday Championship tickets, private on-site hospitality lounges with celebrity jockey ‘meet and greet’ opportunities, premium food and beverage options, an exclusive breakfast with industry expert, and other exclusive add-ons including: parties, ground transportation, and first-class hotel accommodations. For more information visit BreedersCupExperiences.com or call 866-834-8663.
- All fans attending the Breeders’ Cup World Championships will receive free track programs on Friday and Saturday upon entering the racetrack.